Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Connected to the world...

Yay, the dude from IT came out yesterday and I now have a fully operational Telehealth unit, as well as wireless INTERNET, nice and fast. I feel like I have stepped into he era of modern technology...

Then I had to go and pick my car up from the barge..everything just happened at once today. All too much to cope with (and it was blazing hot and I had a splitting headache all day, and I got bitten to death by March flies yesterday on the beach, ouch!)

And I felt like I had stepped back in time again. Mind you that is what you get when you buy a car from a guy on another island over the phone without seeing the damn thing.

1975 (For some reason I heard 1986!) Land Rover...I swear I felt like I stepped into an episode of MASH or All Creatures great and small. I couldn't actually work out how to drive it. Let alone depress the hand break. Get into the damn thing was an adventure in itself.

No comments: