Monday, February 22, 2010

Now there was a day. Weather turned from overcast to sunny and bright, to rainstorms, and sunny, then windy...now sunny.

And I had the oddest dream last night. Dogs woke me at about 4 am. I could smell bush smoke...then by coincidence I discovered that a patient had fallen over and broken her leg about the same time.

And over the weekend I discovered that the latch on the back gate had been unfastened by someone...not us, because of the way it was done. Fortunately both the dogs were within. And later that night I had a dream that Colo was beaten to death by our next door neighbor for killing her chickens...(and thats another story. I saw said neighbor today and told her about my dream and she told me that they had found THEIR gate open on the same day. Weird. And Jane across the road said the same thing happened to her.

I wonder if we were set up by a certain person who shall remain nameless.

1 comment:

Richard09 said...

We had a foot of snow last Thursday/Friday, but it's three-parts melted now.
I don't care what anyone says, it still feels weird to know that some people are having their summer now.